Your detergent needs to complement the cleansing action of your dishwasher. Automatic dishwashing detergent is specially formulated to disperse food residue and greasy soiling, hold it in suspension, and remove it in the final rinse. It does all this while producing little or no suds.
For best results use the detergent recommended by the manufacturer of your machine.
Most put their name to Finish Quantum which is our most advanced formula containing 9 powerful cleaning actions including salt and rinse function.
In very hard water aeas we also recommend the use of seperate Salt and Rinse aid to protect your machine and achieve the best result.
Dishwasher manufacturers recommend Finish...
Rinse aid is required to
- Ensure spot-free, shiny dishes
- Assist the drying function
Salt is required to
- protect your machine from limescale
- soften the water for better cleaning
With multi-benefit tablets such as Finish Quantum and Finish All in One, rinse aid and salt functions are included. However, in very hard water areas we also recommend the use of seperate Salt and Rinse aid products to protect your machine and achieve the best result.
- Make sure to NOT remove the cap and that your dishwasher is empty.
- Remove the sticker from the top of the bottle.
- Place the bottle upside down inside the silverware basket or in a secure position.
- Do not use any soap or dishwasher detergent.
- Close dishwasher door, then set dishwasher to the intensive high temperature wash clycle.
- Start dishwasher.
- After full cycle is complete and dishwasher is off, remove bottle and recycle.
- For optimal results, use once a month.
Watch this video on how to use Dishwasher Cleaner.